Safe2Drive is seeking a freelance contract worker to write the content for our online Arizona Driver Education course. The course must be 30 hours in length and cover the curriculum standards set forth by the Arizona DMV and style guidelines set forth by Safe2Drive. The writing should be targeted towards a teen audience with an 8th grade reading level.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You must be proficient with Word processor and be able to write effectively and clearly.
- You must be able to structure a cohesive curriculum that follows the Arizona DMV’s guidelines. You are encouraged to pull content from our existing course documents and use our multimedia library when writing the course, where appropriate. In other words, you will not be expected to write everything from scratch, though a reasonable portion of the curriculum will be newly written content.
- You must be able to conduct independent research to gather information on Arizona traffic laws and statistics to implement into the course.
- You must be proficient with Excel and be able to create charts and graphs with relevant information and statistics.
- You are expected to proofread your work and deliver content that is free of typos and errors.
- Word document for 30-hour Arizona Driver Education course (approximately 180,000 to 200,000 words)
- Word document for accompanying lesson quiz questions (170 quiz questions in all.)
- Word document for 3 final exams (30 questions each)