We are looking to work with a few talented freelance journalists to write stories on the following topics.
1. Canadian environmental initiatives
– Government & private sector
– What company is innovating in the environmental space? Who are they? What are they working on?
– Who’s working on something really cool?
– Are schools & universities working on green initiatives?
– Is the government doing anything?
2. Canadian business feature:
– What Canadian company is working on green tech / environment / green energy?
– Business review / research / interview with the founders
3. Canadian charities
– What are some great Canadian charities making a real difference?
– Areas of work: education, poverty, environment, green tech, health
– Research / Interview /
This is a paid position ideal for a freelance journalist. The work is remote, there’s no need to come to the office unless it’s preferred and needed.
The articles have to be well researched and thought out. We’re looking for 750-1000 words, if there’s enough interesting material, longer article are welcome. Quality over quantity. The story has to be good.