At Reunion Marketing, we seek talented freelance writers for myriad projects, including blogs, landing pages, model research pages (automotive), and other types of digital content. This person will be able to complete work with a high standard of quality and research, submitting content on a weekly basis at a given deadline.
This writer will work with our Director of Content and Lead Editor to receive all necessary on-boarding materials, as well as weekly templates and client information to successfully complete the work. He/she will manage clients in various industries; however, the bulk will fall within the automotive vertical.
All work must meet our standards and style guide prior to be accepted for payment on invoices submitted to the company.
With those formalities dispensed, here’s what I want from you …
- The ability to make a 1978 Plymouth K-Car sound like a premium machine ready to devour the road, not an eyesore saddled with mechanical failures.
- A sense of wit and humor without losing sight of what’s in good taste.
- The desire to build or strengthen the skills for a career in writing.
- The understanding that solid research is an essential step in the writing process.
- The talent to understand a client’s voice and capture it in every Web page, campaign, social media post, blog post, and more.