The freelance editorial reviews writer will receive a host of proprietary data and qualitative feedback from the Recovery Brands research team to create objective editorial reviews of rehabilitation centers across the U.S. Freelance writers work remotely and report directly to the Reviews Editor and Assistant Reviews Editor. Writers receive compensation per review.
The freelance reviews writer will produce 8 to 12 reviews per week to be featured on Rehabs.com.
- A degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Psychology or a related field
- Experience writing research-based content and adhering to AP Style
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Expert grammatical skills and attention to detail
- Preliminary knowledge of the addictions and treatment industry
- A passion for destigmatizing addiction and aiding those struggling with substance misuse and other disorders to access reliable and relevant information regarding their many treatment options