Ready4.com, makers of mobile test prep apps, is seeking a Freelance Writer to oversee its blog and write educational posts about the SAT/ACT, GRE, and/or GMAT aimed at helping students achieve better results on standardized tests.
- Write practical, informative articles that educate students on effective test prep methods. A few topic ideas include: “When should I start studying for the GRE?”, “What’s a good GMAT score?”, “Successful Strategies for Acing SAT Math”, and so on.
- Research future blog topics and propose articles to the editor.
- Find engaging images to enhance blog posts and that entice readers to read the full article.
- Bachelor’s degree, plus former SAT/ACT, GRE, and/or GMAT tutoring/mentoring experience.
- Strong writing skills, especially writing digital content.
- Experience using WordPress.
- Familiarity with optimizing content based on safe SEO techniques.
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
Compensation: discussed with qualified candidates and based on experience.
The writer can work remotely from home. This is a part-time position, about 20 hours a week.
Candidates need to submit a resume, cover letter, and two writing samples.