RallyBound (est. 2012), a provider of SaaS fundraising solutions for organizations and social enterprises, is looking for a Freelance Writer to write branded content that supports the company’s marketing department.
This job is ideal for a writer who is deeply knowledgeable about nonprofit fundraising to create high-quality blog posts, reports, short white papers, sales collateral and other materials as required.
- Conduct primary and secondary research.
- Interview subject matter experts.
- Work on assigned stories as well as pitch new topics.
- Bylines of online of articles in either the nonprofit space and/or B2B SaaS space.
- Knowledge of AP or Chicago editorial styles.
- Experience using WordPress CMS to publish content.
- Understanding of Google Analytics to identify popular story ideas, reader engagement, and keyword-rich content.
- Basic image editing skills to format images in blog posts.
- Experience writing about nonprofit fundraising is strongly preferred.
This is a long-term part-time freelance role.
Compensation: to be discussed with qualified candidates.