Quilty Box, a popular monthly subscription box of quilting supplies, is seeking a part-time copywriter. Duties would include creating written content for magazine, social media, web page, and other printed media. This position reports to the Editor and can be done remotely. Must have a love of writing and a comprehensive understanding of quilting industry knowledge.
- Writing Skills: Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills are required.
- Industry Knowledge: Intermediate-to-advanced knowledge of quilting, sewing, and other needle crafts is essential in order to effectively write to our audience.
- Work Ethic: Assignments may take many hours to complete, could require multiple rounds of editing, and may need quick turnaround due to deadlines.
- Creativity: The ability to come up with original, engaging, relevant and timely topics.
- Voice: Maintain a professional, consistent, and witty writing style that encourages subscribers to share on social media and elsewhere.