QCR Global Group (est. 1999) is looking for a Freelance Blogger to produce branded web content related to life science management consulting. The company provides life science strategic management consulting services to the biopharmaceutical industry and U.S. government.
The ideal blogger will have solid experience in life science writing and can write authoritatively on topics related to life science and risk management consulting to drive traffic to the company’s website.
- Pitch and write between 1-3 (200-500 word) posts weekly.
- Identify in-demand topics and write in a style that engages pharmaceutical executives.
- Provide quick turnaround on trending topics.
- Encourage discussion about trending topics via comments and social media.
- Work closely and collaboratively with team members who will review pitching ideas, recieve posts drafts, and offer support on assignments.
Because the blogger may need to meet with the principals once a month or as needed, candidate must be based in the NYC area. The blogger will do most of the work from home on a freelance basis.
Compensation: submit your rates or salary requirements per blog post (200-500 words).