Startup non-profit PUREHOUSE LAB is looking for a journalist and content manager, to start immediately.
PUREHOUSE LAB, a not-for-profit organization focused how co-living can help people accessing better quality of life. Our goal is to help build more successful co-living spaces around the globe:
- we THINK (research, market insights, trends forecast),
- we CONNECT (network, events, business intros),
- and we CREATE (concept, prototypes & project development).
Our hub for knowledge and information on co-living has already close to 300 professional members and over 50 brands.
We are looking for a new team member interested in co-living, and knowledgeable about housing, real estate, community facilitation, sociology, etc.
The Journalist will be responsible for:
– writing and coordinating 2 publication per year;
– writing and preparing monthly newsletters;
– writing and preparing monthly team updates;
– identifying and coordinating meetings with leaders of the industry;
The candidate has to be able to work autonomously, remote work is possible.