Purcell Communications’ team of financial writers are primarily responsible for using proprietary research, attribution reports, internal reporting, draft content, and other inputs to create recurring written commentary, high-quality content to meet complex ad hoc client requests, and other value-added communications for our financial industry clients.
We are looking for highly qualified staff to join our team on a freelance basis.
Senior-Level Writers must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience writing financial content for established asset management, advisor, wealth management, or related financial firms.
Junior-Level Writers must have some background in math, data, or analysis. While they will not be expected to have extensive knowledge of investments, the economy, or financial products, they must have a strong interest in these subjects and the aptitude to learn.
All candidates must possess:
- An interest in investments, market or the economy
- Previous publication/professional writing experience
- Analytical skill
- Ability to grow with position
- Strong attention to deadlines – missed deadlines are not acceptable
- Self-motivated, willing to take the initiative to learn
- Attention to detail
- Comfort working with numbers and data, and explaining them to others
Regular teleconference meetings are required, and some client interaction may be necessary. Availability and capacity during busier quarter-end periods (July, October, January, April) is a plus.