PULP Newsmagazine is looking for a Southern Colorado food writer — one who knows the region’s food scene better than most, never gets tired of saying ‘yes’ to new experiences and has a knack for telling others what to look for in an eatery, dish or drink.
As a Food and Drink Writer you’ll:
- Stay on top of and report on news and top trends in the food and drink industry as it pertains to the region.
- Be able to translate your experiences with great clarity.
- Pitch your own story ideas in a timely manner to editors.
- Have a sense of intuition on how to cover a story, and know when new or different methods of storytelling are appropriate.
- Write and edit articles in a consistent and timely manner.