As a member of the Marketing Team, the Digital Copywriter will work directly with designers, fellow writers, and clients to create effective copy solutions and creative concepts. Must have a great range in writing style and be versatile in developing copy for many different marketing vehicles from direct mail letters, print collateral and event remarks, to digital assets including email, banner ads, social media and microsites. Must be able to move quickly and comfortably between multiple projects, some on very short timelines.
- Work with marketing team and clients to create and execute successful creative campaigns that stay on brand
- Contribute creative ideas and innovative solutions on project teams and in brainstorming sessions
- Work collaboratively with fellow creative team members, and mentor writers and freelancers
- Present creative campaigns to clients
- Effectively manage feedback and edits in timely fashion, sometimes within tight timelines
- Assist with calendar management and work closely with interactive team on social media and editorial projects
- Additional duties as assigned with or without accommodation