Prowess Consulting is looking for a freelance mid-level marketing writer comfortable with technology to develop content for our clients in the IT industry.
- Create content for a wide variety of deliverables, including (but not limited to) solution briefs, video scripts, banner ads, infographics, social media content, white papers, and presentations.
- Acquire expertise in high-tech subjects and transfer that expertise to written and graphical deliverables.
- Work as a member of a cross-functional, multi-purpose team where success depends on every member.
- Deliver drafts on time according to a schedule you help to define.
- Work effectively in a constantly changing environment, prioritize multiple tasks, work under minimal/remote supervision and provide frequent status updates while juggling multiple tasks.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a language arts or technical field, or equivalent work experience. Journalism training and/or experience a strong plus.
- Solid writing ability: For example, you know what passive voice means and why it should be avoided.
- Marketing writing: You can tell a compelling marketing story based on your research.
- Copywriting: You have experience (and formal training preferred) in B2B copy, such as ad copy.
- Technical aptitude and enthusiasm.
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office applications and SharePoint.
- Outstanding work ethic: You work hard and see deadlines as non-negotiable.
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Commitment to customer service.