Our client, a specialty medical retail company, is interviewing candidates for their new Copywriter role for remote / work from home position.
The ideal Digital Content Specialist is someone who has experience in creating the content for multiple, national digital marketing campaigns.The ideal candidate also has experience in the medical device industry.
- Create and aggregate content to support national inbound and outbound digital marketing campaigns.
- Plan and write engaging blog and advertorial content.
- Coordinate with in-house and vendor designers to develop rich-media digital assets, such as video, infographics, advertorials, etc.
- Work closely with regional Marketing Managers to ensure timely execution of coordinated campaigns with consistent messaging.
- Coordinate the execution of campaigns across all digital channels (including the blog, social media, video, and email).
- Assist in developing and maintaining a shared content marketing editorial calendar across all digital channels.
- Examine analytics to continually improve digital marketing performance metrics.
- Prepare, publish and provide commentary for standing reports and dashboards against daily, weekly, monthly and annual forecasts and budgets.