PMK-BNC is a strategic marketing and communications firm that specializes in Entertainment and popular culture.
The Copywriter is responsible for producing bold, strategic, persuasive messages in all media for our clients, with an emphasis on direct mail, print, and digital media.
- Write clear and persuasive copy for clients’ ads, brochures, catalogs, direct mail promotions, and other forms of promotional copy.
- Research the technical properties of products.
- Determine what makes products appealing to consumers.
- Develop unique, new concepts.
- Conceive, develop and produce effective promotional copy.
- Work with account teams to determine client needs and budget.
- Ensure campaign stays on strategy and within budget.
- Create and present storyboards of ideas as needed.
- Work with art directors to create ideas.
- Oversee campaigns from conception to completion.
- Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed or directed by client.
- Respond to feedback in a timely manner.
- Work within tight deadlines.
- Monitor and change promotional campaigns to increase effectiveness.
- Check copy for spelling and grammar errors.
- Explore different ideas and concepts for both the visual and verbal elements in tandem with other members of the creative team.
- Work with designers, printers, photographers and production companies to complete the campaign.