We’re a small virtual agency looking for a creative individual who can write a brand voice that is essentially a 33-year-old woman transitioning from her care-free 20’s into the life of a young mother. This is a contract gig and would be on an as-needed basis.
You’ll get trained up on the brand and then be the voice for that brand.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH:
- Prior experience at a creative agency
- Experience with all manner of digital outlets for marketing copy. And we do mean everything.
- Ability to interface with clients
- A wonderful ability to write
- The ability to come up with big, juicy, saleable ideas
- A demonstrated ability to write headlines, body copy, push notifications, subject lines, pre-header text, app content, site content, etc.
- The ability to think visually