The Freelance Financial Writer will work alongside the CEO and our website team at Pennsylvania Capital Management to facilitate providing content to our clients, viewers and onsite consumers. Current writing projects would range from editing the upcoming book of our CEO and writing topical financial articles, blog posts, to short essays for our company website.
- A polished professional writer who has experience writing for financial magazines, newspapers, and/or blogs;
- A writer with vision who can take the values we and our clients hold dear and provide insights and tips that are interesting and actionable;
- Can meet our weekly timeframe to assist our team in providing updated content on a weekly basis i.e. financial articles, blog posts, or short essays;
- Proofread select chapters of our CEO’s upcoming book for grammar, syntax, and relevant financial content;
- Identify upcoming new related topics and events including: the U.S. and global financial markets, investment trends, financial or retirement planning, and any other trends useful to learn about for our clients;
- Compose short op-ed articles, blog posts, newsletters, and essays to be promoted on our company website;
- To bring an ambitious spirit and a “can do” attitude to your work;
- A high degree of skill in grammar, spelling, and punctuation;
Position is paid on an hourly basis and can be performed off-site from our office.