PatientPop.com (est. 2014), an all-in-one digital marketing platform to help providers promote and grow their healthcare practices, is hiring Freelance Writers to write for clients’ websites and blogs on a multitude of healthcare topics across various specialties like gynecology, primary medical care, dentistry, podiatry and chiropractic care.
This gig is ideal for writers who can contribute informative and engaging SEO/marketing content that educates consumers about these clients’ healthcare services and their approach to care.
- Create trustworthy website content for healthcare service providers
- Follow AP Style guidelines
- Research credible sources
- Write clean, high-quality content under deadline
- Apply SEO principles to content
- Write in a professional, engaging style
- Use Google Docs and online plagiarism checkers for assigned work
Writers are expected to work 15-20 hours a week.
Compensation: to be discussed with qualified writers.