PatientPop.com (est. 2014), an online marketing platform to help providers promote and grow their healthcare practices, is seeking social-savvy Freelance Writers to contribute insightful marketing content for provider social media accounts on an assortment of in-demand healthcare topics.
This gig is ideal for writers who can write informative content to familiarize readers about a provider’s services and approach to care, as well as incite interaction with the practice. Topics span across several healthcare specialties, such as: gynecology, primary care, dentistry, podiatry and chiropractic.
- Create high-quality SM copy derived from online research from trustworthy sources, editorial guidelines and style guidelines.
- Use versatile social media skills to create engaging content for social platforms: Facebook, G+, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Excellent understanding and enforcement of AP Style guidelines.
- Ability to produce clean, concise and accurate content under deadline.
- Ability to handle multiple accounts across different provider specialties, and develop socially-stimulating content based on an editorial calendar.
Compensation: to be discussed with qualified candidates.