The Fundraising and Marketing Writer is responsible for writing persuasive, clear, concise, emotional, and impactful content that inspires audiences to take action in support of Pathfinder’s work. This writer may work out of our Boston or DC office or remotely at another location.
- Conceptualize and craft a range of digital and print content tailored to reach various target audiences and consistent with the department’s goals and priorities, including:
- Donor appeals, email campaigns, impact stories, brochures, blogs, donor acknowledgement letters telemarketing scripts, and web pages.
- Research and develop innovative and creative concepts and themes for promoting Pathfinder’s work across multiple channels.
- Actively contribute to the development and execution of Pathfinder’s fundraising goals through participation in strategy and workplan meetings
- Write clear, compelling, and effectively organized materials that connect external audiences to Pathfinder’s work, motivate donors to give, and help them see the impact of their donations.
- Collaborate with Pathfinder experts at headquarters and around the globe to ensure our sexual and reproductive health programs are described accurately and ethically
- Think both creatively and strategically to craft copy within design constraints, and coordinate with graphic designers and production houses to produce materials
- Ensure products reflect Pathfinder’s brand and identity guidelines