OrangeRoc is a full-service marketing firm based in Honolulu, Hawaii serving clients both locally and on the mainland, producing marketing, design, and advertising vehicles that communicate one concise message, across both digital and traditional.
The freelance copywriter is responsible for producing quality, original, and informative copy and concepts for various marketing communications, including websites, advertisements and collateral. The copywriter will work with design team to interpret concepts/copy into completed design. When the “big idea” for an ad originates from a graphic concept rather than copy, the copywriter supplies copy to complete the comp including the final to digital or traditional media.
1. Development of campaigns and concepts through outstanding quality for print, broadcast, web content, social media direct mail and other forms of promotion for agency and clients.
2. Writes ads which help to build awareness of client product benefits and stimulate sales.
3. Strives for excellence in concept/copy which helps agency to win awards and gain recognition for excellent work in agency and business communities.
4. Has copy oversight of creative product from inception through completion to help ensure a high level of quality and ensure maintenance of concept through approval of design.
5. Researches clients’ products/services/image to ensure ability to write accurate, on-target copy/concepts for assigned projects.
6. Works to ensure copy/concepts serve the purpose of selling the client’s product/service/image first and foremost, according to the strategic creative plan.
7. Assists in writing proposals, marketing plans, publicity, etc., as requested.