OnPoint is a data-driven publisher and service based e-commerce company. We are looking for talented Content Writers who can work remotely 15 to 20 hours a week. The goal of the Content Writer will be to efficiently deliver high quality website content that serves as compelling advertising copy while also leveraging proper SEO principles, as well as edit content from fellow writers.
This is a great opportunity for stay-at-home moms who want to work from the comfort of their homes, college students looking to save up some cash while building their resume, gaining experience, and creating valuable connections that can lead to a future full-time job in the sunshine state, specifically in Miami!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Write and edit technical content, news/how-to articles, sales copy and blog posts
- Edit content for proper grammar and punctuation
- Edit content for clarity and readability
- Review content for quality, value and uniqueness
- Review content to ensure effective SEO keyword density
- Brainstorm article topics for new & existing web projects
- Research new project content to assist with concept development
- Outline content for onsite and product development
- Adhere to deadlines
- Perform audits and maintain quality control of existing websites and products
- Work with development to insure effective typesetting and formatting
- Work with development team to oversee site changes