Searching for a psychologist (license in good standing for any state) to serve as a freelance editor for a premier continuing education and technology company. This is a remote position.
- Competitive compensation (varies based on experience)
- Flexible hours
- Networking opportunities within the realm of healthcare-specific publication
- Work from home or your own office
Ideal candidate must be available on an “as needed” basis to review and approve content appropriate for their peers. Some content writing and development may be offered. Responsiveness to review requests is necessary. General knowledge of accreditation requirements for continuing education programming for the profession a plus. Knowledge and experience in medical publication a plus.
- Active license in good standing to practice Psychology required
- This is a freelance position, not a guarantee of employment.