We’re looking for talented New York City-based writers with the skills to hype up the newest kid-friendly joint. You know which boroughs have family destinations that are worth the travel, where and when a kid-centric pop-up shop will be open, best ways to take your kid to a Broadway show and more! Most importantly though, you’re a local NYC parent, with kids ages 0-10, who is passionate about defining and setting the family scene in New York. Think you fit the bill? Then Red Tricycle wants you! Ideal candidates must:
• Love going out on adventures with your kids and be in the know about family destinations like family friendly openings, creative museum spaces, pop-up shops, kiddie events and more
• Have a firm grasp of the English language, excellent grammar and punctuation skills.
• Be active in the writing and blogging community with published work (either print or online).
• Possess an intense curiosity and excitement to explore the city and dig deep (both online and in the real world) to find off-the-beaten-path story ideas and insider tips.
• Be active on social media, whether it’s Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or all the above!