NovoEd is seeking a Marketing Contractor to help us bring effective online learning to more organizations.
We’re looking for a clear communicator with a passion for writing. You’ll help drive the top of NovoEd’s marketing funnel through great content and inbound marketing techniques. You must be able to deeply understand the audience persona and craft thought leadership pieces for that audience.
- Drive demand and generate new leads through NovoEd’s inbound marketing efforts.
- Create thought leadership pieces, including white papers, ebooks, and case studies.
- Create marketing collateral, including brochures, solution briefs, presentations, and more.
- Research buyers and target audiences to craft custom content.
Potential Content Formats
- Blog posts, 500-2,000 words, web-formatted, business casual writing sharing examples, stories, or research. All of the below will also have a blog post summary as well.
- Infographics – 1 page, visual display of simple information; a visual version of a solution brief
- Solution Briefs – 1-2 pages, 500-1,500 words, print/PDF formatted, mini-whitepapers focused on a particular use case
- Case Studies – 1-3 pages, 500-2,000 words, print/PDF formatted, focused on work a client has done, could be named or anonymous
- White Papers – 2-6 pages, 1,000-5,000 words, print/PDF formatted, more formal with substantive research on one topic
- eBooks – 5+ pages, 3,000+ words, print/PDF formatted, formal with substantive research on a broader set of topicsDrive demand and generate new leads through NovoEd’s inbound marketing efforts.
This is a part-time, freelance contract role that could vary from 5-20 hours per week. We are open to hourly or fixed fee arrangements (eg. fixed price per piece). Candidates must be natively fluent in English and have at least 2 years of professional writing experience in the United States. Experience writing for enterprise buyers in Human Resources (HR) is preferred. We prefer candidates able to come into our San Francisco office once or twice a month to get to know the team, but we are open to fully remote workers.