Northeast Editing, Inc. (Est. 1992) is looking to outsource ongoing work to Freelance Item Writers who are knowledgeable in ELA/reading, math, science, and/or social studies. The company develops content for academic publishers and testing companies to help students achieve high results on next-generation assessment tests.
Candidates will create high-quality multiple-choice and open-ended items that comply with the Common Core State Standards (CCSS), including reading passages, sample responses, and explanations.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher;
- A minimum of two years’ experience writing and editing test items;
- Elementary or middle-school teaching experience desired;
- Experience with the Common Core (both SBAC and PARCC);
- Excellent computer skills and readiness to master new technologies.
Compensation: discussed with qualified applicants.
Email your resume and cover letter for consideration.