NoRedInk (est. 2012) is recruiting knowledgeable writers and skillful editors to work remotely on a full-time basis as part of its Curriculum Team. The education tech start-up helps students (4th-12th grade) develop and strengthen their English grammar, word usage, and writing skills through intuitive online learning and personalized feedback tools.
NoRedInk is hiring Writers and Editors to:
- Develop interesting content for online learning tools that showcase exemplary writing for students, teachers, and parents globally.
- Edit and enhance existing educational tools aimed at teachers and students.
- Broaden the curriculum by utilizing your writing expertise to develop tutorials, courses, and feedback tools for teachers.
- Research the K-12 education system and become an expert on state and national benchmarks, classroom models, and best teaching methods.
- Respond to customer service emails, reply to typical issues, and collaborate with the design and engineering teams to avoid “teacher pain points.”
Candidates must love the English language and be familiar with the writing/grammar sections of the SAT and/or ACT exams.
Compensation: to be discussed with qualified applicants.