Next Marketing is looking for an experienced, freelance writer to produce and manage digital, print and social media content for the agency as well as for select client assignments. The right candidate needs to be a creative and compelling writer experienced in writing for a variety of marketing media including: blogs, social media, case studies, white papers and creative proposals.
This position requires a self-starter, self-disciplined and proactive professional capable of working with our internal and client teams to take the initiative and brainstorm ideas for content based on provided as well as your own research and insights of what is happening in the marketing industry.
Although a freelance position, you will be expected to be responsive to emails, produce professional content on deadline and turn revisions around quickly.
- Writing marketing content for print and sales collateral, website, PowerPoint presentations, newsletters, and case studies
- Managing social media platforms and posting and tracking content regularly
- Editing and proofreading content prior to production
- Write blog posts and white papers on behalf of agency leadership and clients
- Assisting in developing creative concepts on assigned brands and individual projects
- Write-ups of creative concepts and campaigns for presentation to clients
- Writing headlines and body copy for wide variety of media