NewsCred (est. 2008), a leading content marketing agency, is seeking Freelance Writers to conceptualize, develop, edit, and write community-building content for clients of small-to-large businesses.
This gig is perfect for writers who can easily conform their writing style to the vision and voice of every client’s editorial needs and achieve their marketing objectives by providing premium branded content.
Candidates will follow clients’ strict guidelines and deliver useful articles that will engage their specific readers, as well as comply with legal and brand requirements.
- Write original, high-quality, error-free content.
- Conceptualize and pitch original article ideas.
- Write useful content that meets or exceeds the client’s business objectives and standards.
- Edit original content for quality and clearness.
- Communicate between the editorial planner and client.
Compensation: discussed with qualified writers.