NewsCred, a global leader in enterprise content marketing, is looking for Freelance Editors to develop, oversee, edit, and curate content for small and well-known brands.
This job is ideal for sharp-eyed editors to edit original content for a variety of clients, ensuring content is free of errors, exceptionally-written, and follows the brand’s unique voice and style.
Editors will also curate licensed content for clients based on rigorous guidelines.
- Experience editing and/or writing professionally or freelance.
- Experience in content or news ideation and production.
- Familiarity with digital marketing.
- A passion for working with commercial brands
- Adapt writing style to fit the client’s specific tone, voice and style
- Communicate effectively with managers and colleagues about challenging client issues.
Compensation: to be discussed with qualified candidates.