Are you the kind of writer who never plays it safe? Are you a master of persuasion, and can you turn a great hook into a tremendous benefit? Do you thrive on the idea of crushing controls—beating them by 100, 200, even 300% (or more)?
Are you brave enough to risk it all for $15K plus royalties that could add up to 6 figures in just 1 year? If so… NewMarket Health is looking for a freelance copy superstar to write our next blockbuster package.
We’re a multi-million dollar publishing company with over 500K paid names and an aggressive acquisition strategy. If you can write powerful copy that converts, we’ll make sure it gets seen by millions of prospects.
To be considered, you must follow the exact guidelines below…
- You’ll submit a unique, original headline and a lead for a newsletter acquisition package to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please use “CW Submission” in the subject line and be sure to mention which newsletter you are writing for
- If we think your submission has merit, we will follow up with you to write a complete package
- And if we decide (in our sole discretion) that your package is good enough to test after one set of revisions (before legal edits), you’ll receive $15,000 for the package (plus royalties!)
[expand title=”Read More”]
But… there are few caveats.
- There will be no follow ups and we won’t give any feedback unless we may want to move ahead (be assured though that we will not use your headline and lead without speaking to you)
- Even if we think the headline and lead is promising, if we don’t think the full package will work, we can kill it and owe nothing
- The lead and headline must be for one of our newsletters (you can choose which one — and our current controls and a few issues are below for your reference)
- You must provide full back up for all claims made in the package
- If your package is chosen, you will have to sign the company’s standard paperwork for freelance writers before you receive payment