Our “Necta Makers” dive into our clients’ industries head-first, learning everything they can about technical (and sometimes extremely complex) topics. Then they find a unique perspective to write from, and create easy-to-understand content that our clients’ prospects and leads will find valuable.
- You’ll do a lot of writing, based on both interviews and your own research. (Plus a little detail and project management sprinkled in for good measure.)
- You’ll have the opportunity to build relationships with 3-4 clients, and become an expert in their industries.
- You’ll get to collaborate with our highly motivated remote team in order to help our clients succeed. (And we’re pretty fun to work with, if we do say so ourselves.)
- Learn the ins and outs of 3-4 of our clients’ industries through research and interviews.
- Build rapport, trust, and a strong relationship with each client.
- Understand and implement the principles of the Nectafy Way.
- Write and publish content assignments to make sure everything is implemented on time, every time, within the budgeted goal.
- Write and publish content for each client that’s effective and engaging.
- Understand and implement the principles of content and inbound marketing.
- Adhere to company and client style guidelines. (Nectafy uses AP style with a few exceptions.)