The National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC) seeks a grant writer on a contract basis. The grant writer must be able to distill complex concepts into clear, easily understandable development proposals. The person in this role should have experience in issue-oriented writing and/or grant proposal development.
The grant writer is responsible for writing grant applications. Managing post-funding reports and audits are also required.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of NACAC’s mission and funding needs.
- Understand NACAC’s system for tracking work progress and proposal development.
- In conjunction with NACAC staff, research NACAC priorities for foundation funding and develop appropriate justification and background for foundation proposals based on NACAC priorities.
- Using the aforementioned, develop draft proposals for foundation funding.
- Work with NACAC staff to finalize proposal for foundation funding.