The freelance healthcare writer will produce high-quality, unbiased content for inclusion on routinely delivered reports to the clients we serve. The function of this position is to generate an overarching scope of the progress and accomplishment of nurse case management based on dry, clinical, and very detailed nurse activity logs. This individual will work with, and report to management.
PRODUCTIVITY AND PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS
- Work flow is task-oriented, driven by short interval deadlines, and requiring of quick response times
- Read nurse-generated activity logs, and be able to understand and concisely communicate relevant nurse case management activity and the impact to measurable goals.
- Excellent understanding and execution of AP Style guidelines
- Consistently write accurate details with conversational delivery to engage the attention of the professional healthcare audience.
- Must be well organized and productive to effectively work remotely and independently
- Preferred understanding of the healthcare professional roles, language and terminology, and nuances of the case management industry.