We’re looking for a content writer that can help us produce long-form, engaging content to educate our readers in an easy to read, entertaining style.
Ideally, you’ll have experience in Canadian mortgages and Real Estate, and it’s preferable if you live in Canada.
If you’re familiar with Neil Patel, you’ll have a good sense of what I’m looking for:
- Targeting about 2,000 – 10,000 words per post
- Write in a conversational tone.
- Use Canadian spelling (e.g., colour instead of color)
- Short paragraphs, around 5 or 6 lines max. Shorter is better.
- Use sub-headings with trigger words to help readers that are skimming
- Wrap up each post with a conclusion. At the end of the concluding, include a question.
- Include relevant links and images through the article. About 5-15 links per 1,000 words.