We’re looking for a freelance content writer to partner with our content strategist, designers, and clients to plan and create the content for various internal and external clients.
- Define brand voice, including editorial tone and style, for different companies.
- Write motion graphics storyboards and scripts.
- Write and edit presentations (visuals and and speeches) based on a wide range of client input, from outlines and scripts to client interviews.
- Write and creative concept ads for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other platforms.
- Write newsletters, brochures, infographics, marketing materials, naming, taglines, creative briefs, blog posts, and thought leadership pieces.
- Help with copywriting and editing as needed in the office.
- Provide feedback and notes to designers and copywriters.
- Act as QC when regular QC is not available.
- Be a sounding board and help with creative strategy as needed on projects.
WHAT IT TAKES
- A compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high quality copywriting within a variety of campaigns and projects.
- Professional writing experience; agency experience preferred.
- Ability to effortlessly flex and bend your tone to support any value proposition.
- An appreciation of the relationship between textual and visual elements (and great design in general).
- Ability to synthesize and write about new concepts and topics on brand and in a timely manner.
- Expertise in writing for all digital mediums including websites, apps, social channels, email and video.
PAY: Competitive hourly rate.