MKG is searching for a highly imaginative inspiring freelance Copywriter to generate big ideas. Reporting to the Creative Director, this role will be responsible for supporting the creative process from ideation to development. This person should have the ability to understand the “big picture” and offer macro-level creative solutions to current and prospective clients. Strong experience in brand marketing, sponsorship activation, and client relations is desired. Candidates must demonstrate proven leadership and be passionate about delivering and executing innovative ideas and experiences.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting Creative Director on various client projects and agency creative initiatives.
- Working with strategist to develop creative ideas and programs for MKG’s clients.
- Developing ideas and programs that meet client objectives using a wide arsenal of tools from live events, sponsorships, partnerships, traditional media, social media, technology, and more.
- Driving brainstorm sessions and creating supporting presentation materials
- Working with new business teams to respond to RFPs and new opportunities.
- Working with account teams to develop fresh ideas and plans for existing clients.
- Partnering with a cross-disciplinary team (including designers, strategists, producers, social and digital experts) to help define and execute concept direction and experience strategy
- Working in conjunction with agency design team to bring ideas to life. (NOTE – this is NOT a design position)
- Ensuring creative output is results driven.