We’re looking for a passionate, talented Copywriter with experience across traditional and digital tactics to join our growing team in Los Angeles. Your primary role is to develop ideas and write copy for integrated shopper marketing programs, from concepts and themes to activations and executions. In this role you will contribute to brainstorms with thought-out concepts that can be executed within budget; collaborate with art directors to bring project elements to life; and determine messaging hierarchy while writing all copy for program elements.
In addition, the Copywriter will articulate solid, strategic rationale for your copy choices, and deliver 100% accuracy throughout execution. The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of CPG shopper marketing, and is experienced in developing concepts/copy that cut across interactive disciplines including digital, social and mobile.
- Contribute conceptual and tactical ideas to brainstorms.
- Write program concepts, video scripts, retail marketing elements, digital marketing elements, social posts and influencer copy, and more based on the specifics on the assignment.
- Take ownership of your work and ensure timely delivery and quality writing.
- Work collaboratively and enthusiastically with fellow team members in strategy, creative, development/technology, production, social media, client services, and management.
- Contribute to the knowledge base of our creative community by sharing techniques, knowledge, information, and inspiration from the world around us.