Minted.com is seeking a Freelance Writer/Editor to write engaging, interview-driven stories for its community-facing blog and contribute insightful content and educational resources for its thriving community of artists.
The Freelance Writer will also compose concise articles for eNewsletters, copy edit other contributors’ articles, and oversee existing content.
Minted, established in 2007, is an online ecommerce platform helping independent artists sell their creations globally.
- Interview Minted Artists for “Meet a Minted Artist”–an editorial feature
- Write stories for the Minted Julep blog
- Help write short articles for Minted’s community newsletters
- Research interviewees to determine what’s appealing and special about them, as well as to curate background information
- Team up with the Artist Relations Team, who communicates directly with Minted’s international community of artists
- Develop, improve, and manage content as required
- Copy edit others’ work and upload content to WordPress
- Knowledge of Chicago Manual of Style is a plus
Compensation: discussed with qualified candidates.