Location: Remote or Local
Start Date: Immediately
Estimate of Weekly Hours: 8-16 Hours, depending on workload
Researches, writes and edits a wide variety of marketing materials including, but not limited to: Long-form blogs based on research, brochures, datasheets, website copy, landing pages, email copy, infographic copy, white papers, etc. Reports to the Marketing Manager. Requirements include:
- Proven marketing copywriting experience, preferably B2B.
- Ability to research a topic so as to write competently about the subject.
- Ability to research and understand target market(s) so copy and tone are suitable for audience.
- Ability to develop concepts into themes and apply a creative approach to a topic.
- Detail oriented so copy delivered is well written and free of errors.
- Likes working with a team to brainstorm content ideas.