Manifest in St. Louis is looking for a passionate, experienced and well-versed website copywriter, to freelance part-time for a large-profile client project. You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with Strategy, User Experience, Creative, SEO and Tech to organize and write website content that meets both business and user needs while adhering to web copy best practices. You can also work some remotely, as long as you can be in the office for kickoffs and major meetings, both internally and with the client. We’ll look to you to have a portfolio which demonstrates a mastery of web copy and the nuance of audience-based narrative / call-to-action.
• Establish a deep understanding of clients’ businesses, objectives, needs and audiences.
• Possess strong writing skills, specifically for the web, including the ability to adapt to brand tone and voice for this client.
• Collaborate with multiple teams to develop persuasive messaging strategies for the web, specifically collaborating with design and UX to create experiences that support copy messaging and purpose.
• Copy edit and proof internal and client-supplied content.
• Present work to clients in a professional and polished manner supported by strong rationale.
• Field varying forms of feedback and develop a solution to appease all parties, while demonstrating strong organizational skills.
• Keep lines of communication open at all times with prompt responses to email, phone calls, texts, in-person meetings, etc.