Lux Research is a leading provider of market intelligence solutions, helping global companies identify the tech innovation opportunities that drive growth.
As a Freelance Copy Editor you will be involved in editing, reviewing, and approving for publication large, technical reports and documents in a manner that meets our very high report quality standards. The successful candidate will be a highly organized, dedicated problem-solver with an extraordinary eye for detail and a passion for high-quality technical publications.
• Previous editing experience required. Experience editing technical manuscripts; textbooks; technical reports and documents is highly desirable
• Able to dedicate 10-15 hours/week for copy editing
• Manage competing demands from multiple deadlines and projects
• Adopt custom, project-specific style requirements, and ensuring these requirements are consistently applied
• Superior skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Adobe Acrobat
This position pays $25-30/hour (based on experience). This can be a work from home position as long as dedicated “on hours” can be accommodated. This is a contractor/free-lance position.