The Social Media Freelancer will support the development, implementation and monitoring of social media campaigns across a number of platforms and will write and gather content for social media and blogs, while assisting the Social Media team across various projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development and delivery of brand-appropriate content across social media channels, external communications and blogs.
- Listen to and monitor all social media outlets: pages, sites, blogs on a daily basis and post/respond on particular topics or in response to other post/comments in a timely manner.
- Use alerts, search and other tools to monitor for mentions.
- Contribute to and regularly update external social sites: such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other community sites.
- Develop content calendar for various clients.
- Develop reports on social analytics, provide recommendations to improve engagement and help set practices for agency and its clients.
- Ensure consistent branding and design across all digital assets (e.g., images, messaging, and layouts).
- Work collaboratively with Public Relations, Account, Creative and Media teams to support various programs such as events, announcements, retailer promotions, etc.
- Follow and provide a point of view on relevant industry trends for clients and agency.
- Collaborate with team to determine key demographics to target relevant content
- Support of other agency initiatives as requested.
- Actively engage with client’s community based on trending topics and keywords
- Ability to collaborate and engage with client’s community at real time events utilizing event hashtags