Logapps LLC is currently looking for a Technical Writer to produce high quality documentation and briefs that contributes to the overall success of our client deliverable(s). You will work closely and collaboratively with the project manager, SMEs, engineers, and analysts to compose technical information into a clear and readable document for the end user.
Ideal candidate should also be able to create a variety of technical documents including, briefs, case studies, white papers, user’s manuals, installation guides, basis of estimate reports, etc. Candidate will write, edit, and format technical documents, conduct peer reviews, organize document repository, and assist authors with document review while ensuring documents adhere to program style guide and formatting standards.
Under the general supervision of the Project Manager, the Technical Writer shall perform a variety of tasks such as:
- Create and manage the project deliverable calendar, table of contents, glossary, tables, charts, figures, and other technical writing deliverable(s).
- Gather technical information and coordinate submissions and collections of data.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office programs, specifically MS Word and MS PowerPoint. MS Visio and Adobe graphic design tools are a plus.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation and incorporate charts, tables, and graphs from multiple sources including sharpening images, design layouts, and other visual elements with a high attention to detail.
- Make recommendations to improve message for client presentations.