You’re the ultimate combination of writer/editor. A fun day for you consists of crafting the language for a perfect tweet, followed by helping a less-experienced writer edit a blog post so the flow is improved. You’re our grammar defender, because you have strong opinions about the em dash. You write on the weekends, just because.
As a copywriter for social media, you’ll be more than an editor and a writer—you’ll help our team create better ways to express a brand’s story. Working closely with photographers, graphic designers, and the multimedia team, you and your team will concept, caption, and deliver content for platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, and blogs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Edit! You’ll be defender of writing accuracy and proper ideas as indicated by the creative briefs.
- Create and review social media content to make sure it is clear, relevant, and ladder back up to the initial content strategy.
- Establish the unique way of speaking for each of our brand’s social media presences, based on their brand guidelines and their audiences.
- Use your writing to shape campaigns that fulfill client goals.
- Own copywriting responsibilities and execute strategy independently on behalf of multiple clients.
- Write about a variety of subjects in many formats ranging from longer form blog posts to building editorial calendars for Twitter or Facebook while doing it error free.