LightForm has a part-time opportunity for a blog writer with experience and/or personal interest in the design industry.
One of our new brands has recently created a blog and we need help populating it with interesting, memorable, and valuable content. Target audience for the blog is design professionals (interior designers, architects, decorators) in North America. Goal is to publish 3-4 blog posts per month.
The person in this role will be working with LightForm to create a plan for the blog posts and to source content (words + images).
This is a great opportunity to develop your portfolio of work and to gain professional experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Research and draft blog posts in the following categories: Designers, New Collections, Projects, Events, History, Lifestyle, Music. Content will often be supplied by the brand.
- Source images when necessary (though often supplied by the brand) or work with LightForm’s graphic designer to create accompanying graphics
- Edit and finalize post with LightForm
- Publish post on WordPress content management system
- Attend design events when necessary and write blog posts about event (designer interviews, new product launch, etc.)
- Evaluate post success and suggest future post topics
- Learn about the brand in question and becoming an expert brand ambassador