Resume Writer is responsible for the delivery of developing high quality healthcare IT compliant, compelling resumes for clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collaborates with Leidos Health professionals to develop resumes that clearly articulate the personnel’s experience relevant to requirements and evaluation criteria.
• Applies interpersonal and interviewing skills to gather needed information from Leidos Health professionals to support writing activities.
• Identifies, resolves, and escalates (as needed) gaps and risks to recruiters.
• Writes clear, persuasive, and concise resumes.
• Supports development of past performance write-ups, as needed.
• Conduct training session with consultants to ensure highest quality resumes.
• Performs additional duties as assigned.
Note: The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Successful candidates for this position will meet the following criteria:
• Knowledge of the healthcare industry to include Cerner, Epic, Meditech, and Multivendor
• Experience in working independently to meet deadlines.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Superior MS office skills
Education and Minimum Experience:
• 2-4 years of experience writing resumes, including interviewing recruiting and sales personnel, as well as candidates.
• Ability to surge work schedule to meet proposal schedule demands.
• Microsoft Word skills.
• Excellent writing skills, including understanding of grammatical rules and active/passive voice.
• Ability to work in a dynamic team environment with a variety of personnel and organizations.
• Knowledge of Healthcare Information Technology.