We’re looking for an experienced copywriter for a remote, part-time role in our corporate communications team. Specifically, we’re seeking a versatile copywriter who can outline, write, edit, proof, and format a variety of marketing pieces, from newsletters and emails to bios, sell sheets, blogs, and more.
Remote, part-time: 5-10 hours a week, to begin with, growing as we extend to other schools—if you have availability. Reports to VP of Communications.
- Understand and implement our goals, audiences, voice, brand
- Understand the preferences and personalities of our different department managers and adapt to work with them
- Create a number of marketing and communication pieces, generating highly professional and engaging copy for a sophisticated audience
- Draft publication calendar and meet tight deadlines, coordinating with other team members as needed
- Brainstorm content ideas and submit to team in outline form for review
- Interview team members for information to create content
- Edit both your own work and that of others, able to trim or augment copy to fit
- Implement changes based on team member requests
- Proofread as needed
- Huge plus if you have design skills or at least a good design eye
- Huge plus if you have the ability to edit in WordPress and HubSpot