In this role you will perform as a Technical Writer in a manufacturing environment. Candidates must be highly skilled in Standard Operating Procedure development, strong verbal and writing skills. In order to achieve the goals of the role, candidates must also have proven Mechanical Aptitude skills that specifically relate to Manufacturing Formulation and Packaging equipment, where these skills are commonly learned from working hands-on in a Manufacturing environment.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate reformatting of manufacturing operating procedures and making necessary revisions per marked up copies.
- Will also be responsible for tracking progress and reporting such on spreadsheets and/or MS PowerPoint slides.
- Taking multiple existing documents and converting them into a single document.
- The individual document will become sections in the new document.
- Most of the content will be cut from the old document verbatim and transferred to the new document. However, some revision of the existing wording will be required to make the document flow