Kurani (est. 2013), a socially-conscious architecture firm that designs spaces to improve human life, is seeking part-time Freelance Journalists to help increase company brand awareness.
This job is ideal for experienced journalists who can:
- Suggest article topics to Kurani leadership.
- Compile and incorporate project information, impact data, and interviews as content for articles.
- Pitch branded stories to top-tier U.S. media.
- Write and edit original articles (600-1400 words each).
- Review article drafts with Kurani leadership.
- Collaborate with Media Editors to finalize and publish articles with supporting images.
Candidates must have experience in writing for top-tier media, such as NYTimes, Forbes, NPR, WSJ, etc.
Compensation: commission/pay per article.